It was a pleasure to have so many lovely bitches for assessment. In the top two classes many very nice specimens had to leave without being placed.
Overall there were a few flat feet and I think we do have to watch hind movement.
Puppy Bitch. (6)
- Davis’ Kilbourne Nimble. Beautiful balanced 6 month old. Very shapely. Correct head set on good neck. Nice sloping shoulders. Excellent topline. Deep brisket . Wide hips. Long from hip to hock with good bend of stifle. Tight feet and excellent substance throughout.BPIS.
- Peach’s Kilbourne Unity. Elegant young bitch of 7 months. Very pleasing outline. Feminine head. Good reach of neck leading into well placed shoulder and upper arm. Correct croup and low set tail. Good feet. Moved well .
- Taylor and Peach. Kilbourne Morgan Le Fay To Taylorpeche
Junior Bitch. (5)
- Peach’s Kilbourne Teliah Another very well balanced young bitch. Well proportioned head good length of neck.. Correct topline and fall away. Deep brisket, correct tuck up. Well boned legs with good bend of stifle and width of second thigh. Compact feet. Moved well.
- Hawkins’ Kwaricott Charisma A very promising youngster. Shorter coupled than 1. Plenty of substance throughout. Good lay of shoulder and well angulated upper arm. Good spring of rib. Nice fall away and well set thick tail.
- Robertson’s Chuilinn Magdalina.
Yearling Bitch. (9)
- Peach’s Kilbourne Wendela Beautiful feminine youngster. Strong bone and substance throughout. Plenty of drive and forward reach on the move. Feminine head, strong neck of correct length. Good length of back with correct topline. Nice crisp coat.
- Mansell&Duddell’s Canerikie Coco Clarissa. More rangy than one. Elegant in profile. Well off for bone. Strong legs, tight feet. Most beautiful of heads. Sloping shoulder and upper arm. Very good mover.
- Finnett’s Hyndsight Curved Air.
Special Beginners Novice Bitch. (2)
- Jordan’s Hoddingrey Beeswing. Good substance throughout. Ribs well sprung, sloping croup. Good bend of stifle and width of second thigh. Front angulation good. Front feet need to tighten.
- Leadingham’s Bannetstane Esha Ness. Very pretty feminine head set on strong neck. Good depth of body but would like a bit more length. Movement needs to tighten. Good dark crisp coat.
Special Beginners Open Bitch. (8)
- Stuart& Holt’s Pyefleet Skatha. Abalanced bitch with a very pleasing outline. Looks as if she can do the job she was bred for. Good bone throughout. Well proportioned head. Strong neck. Good length of back with correct topline. Well angulated front and rear. Profile movement driven from the back with good extension in front.
- Faircloth’s Beardswood Niamh at Calbraidh. Another well toned bitch. Very sound. Feminine head, strong neck. Excellent length form hip to hock and good width of second thigh.Good tight feet. Dark crisp coat.
- Foy’s Glenfoyble Filliberry.
Under Graduate Bitch (10)
- Lewis’s Greyhawkes Romanie Rakli To Luckhurst. A quality bitch in every aspect. Elegant outline. Sweeping strong hindquarters well let down hocks. Balanced by well angulated front. Lovely head and kind expression. Good length of back with sloping croup. Excellent spring of rib. Her movement covered the ground in profile and plenty of width behind. Good feet.
- Mcintyre’s Bannetstane Rhuba Cadail. Very much the same stamp as my winner. She pushed hard for 1st place. She stood four square on compact feet. Very good lay of shoulder and well angulated rear end. Moved smoothly with power from the rear.
Post Graduate Bitch. (12)
- Morton & Morgan’s Cotherstone Duchenne. A workman like bitch. Lots of substance throughout. Very shapely. Good depth of chest and well sprung ribs. Well angulated front and rear. Tight feet. Really showed herself on the move. Harsh dark coat.
- Barter & Christian's Hoddingrey Strahanna Of Ehlaradawn. Very similar to my winner. Very substantial throughout. Good front and rear, well balanced. Good length of back. Excellent on the move. Looked like she could do a day’s work on the hill.
- Barrat’s Stranwith Ariadne.
Limit Bitch. (8)
- Adams’ Ardneish Pantalaimon. A most beautiful feminine bitch of great quality. One of the best heads of the day, very feminine. Perfectly balanced throughout. Dark eyes and small ears. Strong neck into well laid shoulders. Good deep brisket and spring of rib. Width across the hips was perfect giving strength to a very strong rear assembly. Crisp coat of correct length and texture. She moved with a flowing strong pace. B.I.S
- Spence’s Hyndsight Ripley into Shagied. Femine head, dark eyes, and aquiline nose. Strong neck well angulated front. Shorter coupled than my winner. Well off for bone. Deep well sprung ribs. Dark crisp coat. Moved with drive.
Open Bitch. (13)
- Taylor & Peach’s Brackenland Tan at Kilbourne. A very pleasing outline with flowing lines. Feminine classic head, set on strong neck. Good length of body with excellent front angulation balanced by well formed hind quarters, wide at the hips with great length down to the low set hocks. Good spring of rib with good depth. Shown in excellent condition and very well handled. A pleasure to watch such good sound movement. RBIS.
- Finnett & Heathcote’s Ch. Hyndsight Into The Mystic. Very shapely outline feminine classic head and soft expression. Strong neck of correct length. Deep body with good spring of rib and length of back. Nice bend of stifle and width of second thigh. Dark crisp coat. Very sound on the move. Would have liked tighter front feet.
- Platt’s CharbonnelFliss
Veteran Bitch. (3)
- Cartmell’s Ch. Drawing Down The Moon To Cusidh. Beautiful balanced dark coated bitch. In excellent condition. One I have admired from a youngster. Very feminine head, dark eyes and sweet expression. Well proportioned body, deep chest well sprung. Sloping croup and well let down hocks. Wide strong second thigh. Good compact feet and sloping pasterns. Good thick well coated tail. Moved effortlessly.
- Faircloth’s BeardwoodNiamh at Calbraidh.
- Lucas’s SorisdaleMackechnie for Packway